The 2nd session of 2013 Korean Language Course registration
Yeonnam Global Village Center will open its 2nd session of Korean Language Course as follows:
- Course Duration: April 8(Mon) ~ June 28(Fri), 2013 (no class on holidays)
- Classroom: Classrooms in Yeonnam Global Village Center
- Eligibility: International residents in Seoul (This program is designed for adults.)
- Participation Fees: Free of charge (The textbook should be purchase by students)
- Class Size: 20 students per class
If classes are all full before the application period is over, the applicants can be put on a waiting list if they would like. If there are drop-outs within the first two weeks, these spots will be filled with people from the waiting list in the order they signed up.
Please be advised that there will not be a waiting list for Beginner Low course participants.
You will start with Korean alphabets.
You understand and make present tense declarative and interrogative sentences. You can introduce yourself and make greeting. You understand the grammar of: ‘이에요/예요’, ‘이/가’, Sino-Korean numeral, postposition of ‘-으로, -지,-고’
You can make future tense sentences.
You can make sentences with using of adjectives. You understand the grammar of: postposition of ‘-을,-은,-아/어,-아/어서,-보다’
You can make and use honorific words and sentences. You can make past tense sentences. You understand of indirect discourse. You understand the grammar of: postposition of ‘-으면,-다가,-으려고’
You can describe, advise, suggest, make an appointment, and tell your opinion. You understand the grammar of: ‘(verb)-는/-은, (adjective)-은데, (verb)-는데, -았/었을 때, -게 되다, -기로 하다’
Preparation class for TOPIK test
The person who finished beginner course can apply this class.
The person who finished intermediate course can apply this class.
The person who finished advanced course can apply this class.
* The textbook is New Sogang Korean(Students’ book) published by Sogang University.
* In case of TOPIK class, the students will be given printed materials during the class.
How to apply
- Registration period: March 18(Mon) ~ 19(Tue), 2013
* We accept the application only during registration period.
- Application procedure: Visit us in person and fill out the application form.
(Availabilities are based on first come first serve basis)
- Required documents
ID card(Alien Registration Card or Passport), A copy of applicant’s color photo(size: 3*4cm)
- Office hour: 9am ~ 6pm
- Lunch break: noon ~ 1pm
For more information, please contact
- Person in charge: Seo-Hyun Park(Korean/English)
- Tel: 02-6406-8152 / E-mail: [email protected]
for Chinese: 02-6406-8151
- Website: http://global.seoul.go.kr/yeonnam/